A Christian education should begin in the home. The school is not to replace the Christian education in the home or church, but to supplement the teaching that the student receives from his/her parents and church. Our students receive a well-rounded education that includes God and character traits that are based on His Word. We seek to combine the opportunity of an academic education and values consistent with those taught in Christian homes in order to provide students a quality education and strong character traits.
ASB President 2013-2014
- Class sizes are small for all grade levels.
- Biblical integration into all curriculum subjects.
- School and honor roll field trips regularly taken.
- Participates in Regional and International Student Conventions.
- Currently funded solely from tuition & fundraisers.
At Calvary Chapel Christian School, we strive to partner with you in helping your child grow to reach his or her potential. Our goals are for them to understand the academics that will help them succeed, teach them from a Christian view, and prepare them to use their gifts to bring glory to God.
- We conduct a diagnostic test to see what level the student is at.
- Grades 1-3 we require a 90% passing rate for all tests.
- Grades 4-12 we require a 80% passing rate for all tests.
ASB Vice-President 2013-2014
Luke 6:40b says, “...everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.” The born-again, Christ-following teachers who are serving the students here are excellent role models for our students. We want their students to hear, “Well done, good and faithful servant” (Matthew 25:21).
Students attend weekly chapels which include singing, guest speakers/presenters, and prayer.