- Women's Ministry - Come dig in to God's word with fellow sisters in Christ! Contact Office For More Information Regarding Studies.
- Men's Ministry - Meeting every Saturday morning at the church for Fellowship and Accountability at 7AM.
- Home Fellowships - We have a number of home fellowships to include Jr. high, and highschool age youth, both in English and Spanish, which happen every week. Please call the church office for Days /Times for Home Fellowships in Imperial and El Centro.
- Children's Ministry - We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you and your children. Children's Ministry options are available for all regular service times. For more information on Children's Ministry, or to volunteer, call Gene and Patty Martin at our church office.
AWANA - The AWANA ministry continues weekly starting on September 27th on Wednesday Nights at 6:00pm to 7:30pm with sign in starting at 5:45pm. This is a phenomenal ministry whose purpose is to bring children to salvation and give them a firm foundation in the Word of God. Age-groups for AWANA are:
Cubbies (4 - 5 Years Old)
Sparks (Kinder - 2nd Grade)
T&T (3rd - 6th Grade)
Trek (7th - 9th Grade)
If you would like more info about the program for your child, or would like to get involved, call the office or Come Down!
- Youth Ministry - Recycled Youth Ministries - A Wednesday night Bible study for Junior High and High School youth at 6:30 PM.
Opportunities to Minister
There are many openings for ministry volunteers, including:
- Sunday School Teachers - The front-line of future church ministry, Sunday School teachers are the ones who are affecting tomorrow's leaders, pastors, and society! Get involved and affect our future generations for Christ!
- Landscaping Team - If you have a desire to serve and love working with trees, roses, grass and even weeds, we need your help. We are always looking to add to the team of volenteers who help maintain the facility. If you find it hard to commit to a full schedule and still want to serve, we always have tasks that can match your schedule. Please contact the office for more information.
- Nursery Volunteers - If you love babies, and have a heart to serve, Nursery is the place for you!
For further information, call the church office at (760) 352-0336.